They're waiting for you!
Located in Palm City, Florida, Full Circle Therapeutic
Riding provides therapeutic riding sessions weekly or every
other week to persons who are differently-abled. The riding
instructor guides the rider through an individualized program
of movements with the horse and activities on the horse.
The result is direct improvement in the physical, psychological,
cognitive, behavioral and communication abilities of the
Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc.:
to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc. is our fiscal agent
and all funds utilized for therapeutic riding are filtered
through them to support our riding program. The following
explains who they are and our combined goals. They are the
parents of special needs children and a 501(C)(3) organization.
Parent to Parent of the Treasure Coast, Inc. is a support,
education and advocacy group that enhances the lives of
special needs children and their families and supports Full
Circle Therapeutic Riding. They assist parents who have
faced the initial trauma of learning their children are
different and are seeking to educate themselves and locate
the best services and resources available to enable their
children to reach their fullest potential.
Combined with the services provided by Parent to Parent
of the Treasure Coast, Inc., the programs provide the following:
- Using horses to bring the benefits of equine assisted
activities to persons with special needs. The positive
feedback from parents, teachers, therapists and physicians
indicates the validity of therapeutic riding.
- Volunteer Program (including community service opportunities
for DUI and Juvenile Justice offenders)
- One to One support and problem solving
- Resource information
- Education, training sessions and networking
- Assistance with representation on school and community
committees and coalitions
- Parent to Parent sponsored Christmas Party and Spring
- Quarterly Newsletter
Expand the program to include Equine Assisted Mental Health
- Assist families referred by Juvenile Justice
- Assist students in fulfilling community service requirements
- Assist DUI offenders in fulfilling community service